Dementia Champions’ Café – Summer Session
7 September @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Champions’ Café – Summer Session
This Session is the start of a series of workshops we will be holding across the country for all community champions.
You can select both or just one of the workshops. Click here to book your place.
9.00 – 9.30 Join us for a cuppa and chat
9.30 – 11.00 Workshop 1: Understand Together – Dementia awareness workshop
- Facts and figures on Dementia in Ireland
- Signs and symptoms as well as risk factors
- How we can communicate with a person with dementia
- Things we can do to support a person and their family in their communities
11.00 – 11.15 Light refreshments
11.15 – 12.45 Workshop 2: It’s all about the story – social and media masterclass
- Putting story-telling at the core of what we do
- Creating memorable messages
- Using social media platforms to get our message out
- Working with your local media
Places are limited, so please book your place by August 25th
The Champion’s Café – Summer Session will take place in:
Bank of Ireland – Workbench
1 Grand Canal Square, Dublin
We look forward to seeing you in September.